It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Edmonds Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at .
- Why Go: The Driftwood Players put on one heck of a show. Check out the latest production by local playwright Elena Hartwell and directed by Ellen Graham.
- Price: $12
- Where/When: 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 25, at the .
- Why Go: Edmonds Community College is home to students from all over the world. Join them for Mardi Gras International Night, a cultural showcase of performances this Saturday.
- Price: Tickets are $5 at Edmonds Community College, $8 at the door.
- Where/When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the
Washington State Convention Center in downtown Seattle.
- Why Go: Come and enjoy the gardens, flower market, music, food and wine. The Edmonds Community College Horticulture Department will even be there. Look for booth #2506!
- Price: Lots of different
ticket options but most are around $10 for the day.
- Where/When: 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, at .
- Why Go: Sure it's a children's concert, but it's also a lot of fun, especially if you're a fan of classical music. Here's a
sneak peak of what Carnival of the Animals is all about.
- Price: $9-$15
- Where/When: 1- 5 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 27, at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
- Why Go: The Seattle Food and Wine Experience is a premier showcase for food and wine in the Northwest. Come and experience this world tour of wine, beer and all things culinary.
- Price: $49
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.