It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Renton Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: 6pm - 8pm on Saturday, Feb. 25th at .
- Why Go: Come enjoy this fee tasting at Vino. They'll be pouring wines from Barrister Winery and Dominic Calandri.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 3pm - 6pm and 9pm - 12am on Fridays at
The Rock in Renton.
- Why Go: Unwind from your hectic work week at the Rock with one of the best happy hours in town.
- Pricing: $2.75 wells, wine and drafts, $7.50 buckets, discounted food items, including a variety of the 9 inch pizzas.
- Where/When: Open daily at
Pop! Gourmet Popcorn in downtown Renton.
- Why Go: Did you know there's a gourmet popcorn shop in downtown Renton? Come check it out this weekend. They have over 100 different flavors to choose from!
- Pricing: Check out the pricing on the Pop!
- Where/When: 1pm - 5pm on Sunday, Feb. 27th at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
- Why Go: The Seattle Food and Wine Experience is a premier showcase for food and wine in the Northwest. Come and experience this world tour of wine, beer and all things culinary.
- Pricing: $49
- Where/When: 6:30pm - 7:30pm on Friday, Feb. 25th at the .
- Why Go: Join artist John Cederquist as he explores the relationship between reality and illusion in his functional furniture pieces.
- Pricing: Free with admission to the Bellevue Arts Museum.
Still want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.