The new Kohl’s is just one of many enhancements planned for The Commons in the coming months. In addition to new retailers, the popular shopping, dining and entertainment venue will soon feature a new children’s play area, revitalized parking lot, upgraded lighting and updated amenities and furnishings throughout the center.
In celebration, The Commons is hosting two days of exclusive events and free gifts. A ribbon cutting ceremony will be held on Friday, March 7 at 8:45 a.m. at the new Kohl’s followed by free $10 Commons’ Gift Cards to those who present Kohl’s receipts totaling $50 or more at mall Guest Services.
Activities for Saturday, March 8 include the following:
· Social Media Lounge
· Kids Club On-Stage Entertainment
· Before and After Professional Stylist Makeovers
· Mini-Makeovers by Macy’s
· Miss Washington USA Autograph Signing
· KISS 106.1 Party Crew with Morning Show Personality, Kat
· “Taste of the Commons” live music and samples from Applebee's, Baskin Robbins, GNC, Mrs. Fields, Gyros House, Wetzel's Pretzels and Starbucks.
· Designer Prize Drawings
· $500 Shopping Spree Giveaway
The day’s event will also emphasize The Commons’ commitment to the local community. The Commons has partnered with Federal Way’s EX3 Ron Sandwith Teen Center, an extension of the Boys and Girls Clubs of King County. It is the first club in the state devoted entirely to serving teens. EX3 teen volunteers will be onsite to assist with the event, provide information on their organization and to accept a charitable donation from The Commons.
Details and a full schedule of events, appearances and contest rules can be found at www.tcafw.com.
Information will also be distributed through the following Social Media Platforms: