On Dec. 1, a woman in the 15500 block of 27th Ave NE received a message from a man on her cell phone. The man stated that if she made any contact with his girlfriend that he would kill the woman. The woman has previously received a threat on Facebook.
LARGE LIQUOR THEFT: Three suspects shoplifted a shopping cart full of liquor and wine from the Safeway at 15332 Aurora Ave. N. and got away.
LARCENY: A culprit(s) broke into a car that was parked in the driveway of the 15300 block of Ashworth Avenue North and stole a bag.
iPADS KEEP WALKING AWAY: A larceny happened at Shorewood High School when suspect(s) took an iPad from a classroom during an open learning opportunity.
BURGLARY, FORCED ENTRY: The following are vignettes about burglaries on November 29th in Shoreline.
- A victim called 911 dispatchers to report a burglary in the 700 block of N 190th Street. Suspect(s) forced opened a basement window to gain entry to the home.
- Unknown suspect(s) entered a home in the 18400 block of Corliss Ave North via a kitchen window to steal items.
- A culprit(s) forced open the front door of a home in the 16200 block of 15th Ave NE to steal an Xbox (gaming console).
JUVENILE RUNAWAY: A girl from the 14500 block of 30th Ave NE is considered to be a chronic runaway. Apparently, the girl hangs out with others in Edmonds and Lynnwood to obtain and use drugs. The person who reported this incident to the police said that the girl is probably with a friend but the person did not know where the friend lived.
FRAUD: A man in the 15500 block of Meridian Ave North gave his debit card number and secret pin number to his cousin’s girlfriend. Since then, an unknown culprit has been using the debit card to make unauthorized charges.
TRESPASS: Two people who were drunk caused a disturbance with several other patrons inside Drift on Inn Casino (16708 Aurora Ave North) and were trespassed from the business.
MENTAL COMPLAINTS: A girlfriend in the 1000 block of NE 174th Street called police to share that her boyfriend suffers from bipolar and schizophrenia disorder. She was concerned when he referred to himself as God.
FRAUD: The following are examples of fraud cases in Shoreline on November 30.
- Identity theft happened in the 18900 block of 8th Ave NW, Richmond Beach Condos.
- A victim in the 16000 block of 12th Ave NE found out that someone was using his Washington State Employees Credit Union Visa card. There were 10 transactions made totaling $131.05 from businesses in Montreal.
- A suspect made unauthorized credit card charges. The victim reported the incident from the 800 block of NW 193rd Street.
TWO MORE CASES of LARCENY: Below are examples of larcenies in Shoreline.
- The owner of Payless Auto Sales (16200 Aurora Ave North) discovered that suspect(s) broke into two vehicles. A stereo was stolen from one car. The report was filed at 20 minutes after 12 p.m.
- A victim had her car parked at the Montessori School (105 NE 193rd Street) when it was broken into. The culprit stole her purse. This report was filed around 5 p.m.
RECKLESS DRIVING: A suspect was driving with reckless abandonment through Shoreline and Seattle close to midnight. The vehicle crashed nearby the intersection of NE 145th Street and 17th Ave NE and the driver was never located.
AUTO THEFT: Someone stole a vehicle from the driveway of a home in the 18500 block of Ashworth Ave North.
LARCENIES: The following are reports about larcenies on December 1st.
- A woman in the 18800 block of Ashworth Ave North was sure she locked and secured her car after parking it in front of boyfriend’s home. The next morning she discovered all the doors unlocked and opened with no sign of forced entry.
- A woman in the 18900 block of 18th Ave NE said she received a phone call from a Bothell police officer. Apparently, a suspect had taken prescription drugs from her mailbox without her permission.
- A man left his vehicle parked overnight at The QFC (600 NW Richmond Beach Rd) as the lot it not far from his apartment. The next morning he found the car to have a smashed side window and items strewn around.