A man living in an apartment told police that if future noise complaints are filed against him, they should just cite him
Police were called about a loud stomping noise in an apartment in the 100 block of North Moreland Boulevard. When police arrived, people in the home refused to open the door, but a man – who did not identify himself – told police to cite him next time they are called for a noise violation instead of making contact with him.
In other Waukesha police calls:
- A theft of a portable basketball hoop was reported at 4:05 p.m. Monday in the 2400 block of Forest Hill Court.
- One person was arrested after it was reported that two men were fighting at 6:48 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of E. St. Paul Avenue. One of the men involved in the fight told police that he was upset that he had gotten a disorderly conduct ticket for urinating in public when it was really the other man who did it.
- A person reported that his accent light for an American flag was broken at 8:37 p.m. Monday in the 1900 block of Madera Street.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 11:23 p.m. Monday at Tenny Avenue and Sunset Drive.
- A person was arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 12:11 a.m. Tuesday in the 200 bock of Cutler Street.
- A person reported finding a suspicious amount of dried blood and was concerned because there was not any animal carcasses nearby at 12:32 a.m. Tuesday at Silvernail Road and North Grandview Boulevard. The call was cancelled after it was determined the substance was actually dried paint.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 2:21 a.m. Tuesday at East North and Albert streets.
- A bullet hole was reportedly found in a window in the 300 block of Debbie Drive at 5:55 p.m. Tuesday.
- A window was smashed out during a domestic disturbance incident in the 800 block of Oakland Avenue at 12:26 a.m. Wednesday.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after a car accident happened around 2:48 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Fleetfoot Drive.