Tuesday is election day in the City of Waukesha. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voters will decide if Mayor Jeff Scrima will keep his position for the next four years or if municipal attorney Shawn Reilly will get a chance to be mayor.
Want to know more about the mayoral candidates?
Also on the ballot:
- Waukesha City Attorney: Rick Congdon vs. Brian Running
- Waukesha Aldermen: Eric Payne, Chris Hernadez, Peter Bartels, Adam Jankowski, Daniel Manion, Steve Johnson (all uncontested); Andy Reiland (incumbent) vs. Dean Lemke
- Municipal Judge Joseph Cook (uncontested, incumbent)
- Waukesha County Board of Supervisors
- Waukesha School Board: Barbara Brzenk; Joe Como; Karin Rajnicek (No Challengers)
- Town of Waukesha: Jim Radke vs. Joe Banske; Mike Doerr vs. Angie Van Scyoc
- Referendum from United Wisconsin seeking to limit campaign spending and to define rights as being for people and not corporations, non-profit organizations or unions.