Crime & Safety
UPDATE: 1 Pedestrian Killed, 1 Injured By Bus in West Hollywood
The victims are taken to Cedars-Sinai after the incident at Santa Monica Boulevard and Palm Avenue around 11:40 p.m. Monday.

UPDATE
One of two men struck by an MTA bus in West Hollywood succumbed to his injuries Tuesday morning, authorities said.
The men were struck in the 8800 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, at the intersection of Palm Avenue, around 11:40 p.m. Monday, said Sgt. Andrew Bedogne of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Transit Services Bureau.
Find out what's happening in West Hollywoodfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
The bus involved in the crash had been eastbound on Santa Monica Boulevard when the men were hit, Bedogne said.
The bus ended up with a cracked windshield, a news photographer reported from the scene.
Find out what's happening in West Hollywoodfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
The victims were taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where one was pronounced dead and the other was in critical condition, Bedogne said.
Be sure to follow West Hollywood Patch on Twitter and "Like" us on Facebook.