Crime & Safety

Silver Alert For Greenwich Teen Canceled: Update

A Silver Alert issued for a missing Greenwich teen was canceled Tuesday evening.

An update from the CT Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection​ said the alert had been canceled and the missing persons case was resolved.
An update from the CT Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection​ said the alert had been canceled and the missing persons case was resolved. (Kristin Borden/Patch)

GREENWICH, CT — A Silver Alert for a missing Greenwich teen was canceled early Tuesday evening.

Robert Silverstein, 15, was reported missing on Tuesday. But an update from the CT Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection said the alert had been canceled and the missing persons case was resolved.

Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.