Crime & Safety
UPDATE: 3 Missing Milford Teens Returned Home Safely
Milford police revealed the good news update Thursday morning.
A good news update on a story that had been shared thousands of times on social media last week.
Milford police said Thursday morning that three missing teens all from Milford have returned to their homes safely. No other details were provided which is the norm when there are successful conclusions to missing persons cases.
Here is background on the cases, which have all been resolved.
Find out what's happening in Milfordfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
On Dec. 1 at 11:50 a.m. the Milford Police Department was contacted by the State of Connecticut Department of Children and Families (DCF) in regards to a missing person complaint.
DCF indicated that a 16 year-old female who is currently in DCF care left the DCF Milford office on foot and did not return, police said. The 16 year-old female is identified as Danica Graham.
Find out what's happening in Milfordfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
On Nov. 28 at approximately 12 p.m. Samantha Oliveras, 17, was last seen at her residence, police said. On Dec. 1, at 7:15 p.m. Jessica Florenzo, 16, left her Milford residence.
Related stories: Milford Police Search for Another Missing Teen
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.
