Crime & Safety
2 Men Accused Of Firing Shots In Norwalk Arrested: Police
Police said two Norwalk men were arrested in connection to shots fired in the city earlier this month.

NORWALK, CT — Two Norwalk men were arrested Wednesday in connection to shots fired in the city last week.
In a news release, Police Lt. Joe Dinho said the department received reports of shots fired in the Garner Street area Friday just before midnight.
Responding officers found evidence that shots had been fired in the area, however no injuries were reported. Police later determined multiple suspects had fired shots at a person on Garner Street, Dinho said.
Find out what's happening in Norwalkfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Based on the investigation, arrest warrants were issued for Troy Leigh Robert Brannen, 26, and Desmond Mcfarlane, 25, both of Norwalk, Dinho said.
Both men were arrested at their homes Wednesday, Dinho said. Additionally, officers executed multiple search warrants connected to the investigation at both men's homes.
Find out what's happening in Norwalkfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Both men were charged with first-degree criminal attempt at assault, first-degree reckless endangerment, illegal discharge of a firearm and first-degree conspiracy to commit assault.
They were held on a $200,000 bond and are scheduled to appear in court later this month, Dinho said.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.