Crime & Safety
Man Accused Of Breaking Into Multiple Cars In Norwalk: Report
Police said a New Haven man is accused of breaking into multiple vehicles in a Norwalk hotel parking lot.

NORWALK, CT — Police said a New Haven man is accused of breaking into four separate cars in the Doubletree Hotel parking lot Friday, the Norwalk Hour reported. Police said the accused smashed one vehicle's window and was caught on camera stealing at least two wallets and an unspecified amount of cash.
According to the Norwalk Hour, police said Anthony Jones, 38, was subsequently located nearly a mile away on Connecticut Avenue. He was found to be in possession of items consistent with what had been reported stolen and was arrested, police said.
Find out what's happening in Norwalkfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
To sign up for Norwalk breaking news alerts and more, click here.
Photo credit: Shutterstock
Find out what's happening in Norwalkfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.