Crime & Safety

Man Charged With Firing Pistol During Norwalk Gun Battle: Report

Police said a man is accused of firing a pistol into a parked car​ during a street shootout in Norwalk last year.

NORWALK, CT — Court officials said a man accused of firing a pistol into a parked car last July pleaded guilty to charges Wednesday, the Norwalk Hour reported.

According to the Hour, Alexander Cardone, 20, will be sentenced in July for his alleged involvement in the July 11, 2017 incident. Police said they received multiple reports that morning of a gun battle on Plymouth Avenue involving three men.

Court officials said the incident was caught on four different cameras from four different houses, according to the Hour. Another man charged in the incident was arrested in April and is charged with attempted murder.

Find out what's happening in Norwalkfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

Find out what's happening in Norwalkfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

Photo credit: Shutterstock

Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.