Crime & Safety
Incident At Southington Hotel Leads To Charge
An incident at a Southington hotel led to charges against a homeless man.

SOUTHINGTON, CT — A homeless man wound up with a first-degree criminal trespass charge after a disturbance at a local hotel, Southington police said.
The incident took place at 12:30 p.m. on Aug 13, police said.
The 37-year-old man became involved in a dispute at the hotel after being previously told he could not return to the property, police said.
Find out what's happening in Southingtonfor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.