Crime & Safety
One Attempted Robbery Suspect Surrenders
Timothy Shane Fulcher turned himself in Thursday, authorities report.

One of two brothers from Bogart wanted on attempted robbery charges is in custody.
Thursday evening, Timothy Shane Fulcher, 29, surrendered, Oconee County Sheriff Scott Berry announced during an interview with CNN Headline News. Authorities are still looking for 33-year-old Michael Anthony Fulcher.
A secret camera hidden in the clothing of the victim from captured images of the Fulchers attempting to take money from him when he tried to buy an iPhone from them, authorities said. The transaction had been arranged on Craigslist, the victim told deputies. He was able to escape before the men could take his money.
Find out what's happening in Oconeefor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Video footage of the incident can be viewed on the Sheriff's Office Facebook Page. Warrants were issued for their arrests on Tuesday.
If you have information about Michael Fulcher, you are asked to contact the Oconee County Sheriff's Office at 706-769-5665.
Find out what's happening in Oconeefor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.