Crime & Safety

Elmhurst Man Follows Woman Home In Road Rage Incident: Cops

The man was charged with disorderly conduct and then released.

A 23-year-old Elmhurst man faces a disorderly conduct charge after a road rage incident last week, local police said.
A 23-year-old Elmhurst man faces a disorderly conduct charge after a road rage incident last week, local police said. (David Giuliani/Patch)

ELMHURST, IL – An Elmhurst man was charged with disorderly conduct last week after a road rage incident with a woman, police said.

The 23-year-old man, who lives in the 500 block of South Kenilworth Avenue, was involved in the incident about 11 p.m. Friday at York Street and St. Charles Road, police said.

Police said the man followed the woman home, where he kept repeating, "Come here."

Find out what's happening in Elmhurstfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

The man was reported to be uncooperative with police officers. He was released.

Find out what's happening in Elmhurstfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.