Crime & Safety

16-Year-Boy Missing After Being Dropped Off For Flight At Midway

Carlos Cisneros, 16, was last seen Feb. 4 when his family dropped him off at Midway Airport for a flight back to Mexico.

Carlos Cisneros, 16, had been visiting family in the Crestwood area was last seen leaving Midway Airport on Feb. 4.
Carlos Cisneros, 16, had been visiting family in the Crestwood area was last seen leaving Midway Airport on Feb. 4. (CPD)

CHICAGO — A 16-year-old boy has been missing since Friday morning after he was seen leaving Midway Airport, Chicago police said.

Carlos Cisneros was visiting his mother and relatives in the Crestwood area. His family told police they dropped him off at Midway Airport on Friday for a flight back to Mexico. Police said he was last seen leaving the airport in the 5700 block of South Cicero around 11 a.m.

The teen wears black-rimmed glasses, and has brown eyes and black hair. Cisneros is 6 feet tall and weighs 125 pounds. He was wearing a black coat, jeans and white gym shoes.

Find out what's happening in South Sidefor free with the latest updates from Patch.

Anyone with information of Cisneros’ whereabouts is asked to call 911 or CPD Area detectives at 312-747-8380.

Carlos Cisneros, 16 | CPD

Find out what's happening in South Sidefor free with the latest updates from Patch.

Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.