Crime & Safety

ID Of 3rd Worcester Victim Found Dead In CT Home Released

Two adults and a young child, all from Worcester, were found dead in a Connecticut home Tuesday.

WORCESTER, MA — The identity of a third victim from Worcester found dead in a Connecticut home Tuesday has been released by state police. Jose Perez, 32, was identified in a statement Friday.

Previously, the two others found dead in the home were identified as Lury Pizarro, 33, and Emanual Perez, 3, both of Worcester.

Connecticut state troopers from Danielson received a report of a suspicious incident at a residence on Middle Street in Brooklyn around 8:30 p.m. Troopers found three individuals inside, all pronounced deceased at the scene.

"This appears to be an isolated incident and there is no ongoing threat to the public. The investigation remains active and ongoing," state police said.

Lury Pizzaro was the 3-year-old's mother, according to a GoFundMe fundraiser set up by family members.

Neighbors near the home reported hearing gunshots Tuesday around the time police arrived, according to the Connecticut TV station WTNH. One neighbor said that a gunshot went through his daughter's room.