The Seven Hills Foundation is offering the service after an emergency coronavirus declaration by Gov. Charlie Baker.
Worcester's coronavirus case count jumped to 27 on Wednesday, and with it a need for more support.
From office parks to college campuses, see how Gov. Charlie Baker's stay-at-home order emptied an already empty region.
The closure at Worcester District Court will last until at least March 27, according to state officials.
The coronavirus case count rose by three on Tuesday, but the Worcester city manager says the real number is "significantly higher."
The 34-year-old made the threats while locked up at the Federal Medical Center in Devens, officials said.
Executive Director of Worcester’s Shine Initiative Offers Advice for Parents in the Face of the Coronavirus
The Cannabis Control Commission ordered only recreational stores to close following Gov. Charlie Baker's stay-at-home advisory.
The firefighter and a recruit are in isolation, and many more exposed to them are being tested for coronavirus.
If everyone in Worcester County adheres to social distancing, the virus may not peak late summer, according to an analysis
A shooting Sunday night ended with the Worcester SWAT team raiding a home, where a man charged at officers.
The first responders are getting tests at a new facility set up in Shrewsbury, according to city officials.
The majority of Worcester's coronavirus cases are in people over the age of 50, according to city officials.
Authorities announced the bust on Saturday, the culmination of a months-long investigation.
Worcester is preparing for a large rise in cases in April as more coronavirus testing becomes available.
Officials also announced Worcester's fifth positive COVID-19 case, bringing the countywide total to 11.
Gov. Charlie Baker has halted all dine-in service until April 7. Worcester police caught one local restaurant serving food.
Fred Kaelin, Executive Director of Worcester’s Shine Initiative, Offers Advice to Parents in the Face of the Coronavirus pandemic.
The crash was reported just before 9:30 a.m. Thursday in the median of I-290.
The fire broke out early Thursday morning at a home along Harlem Street.
On top of the Worcester's fourth positive coronavirus case, health officials are waiting on one person's test results.
Even if infection rates for the virus were to remain moderate, Worcester-area hospitals have only one-fourth the beds needed.
The person is in isolation at home, and people they had contact are under quarantine, the university said in a statement.
Tuesday — St. Patrick's Day — marked the beginning of a four-week period of social distancing that hasn't been seen in recent memory.
Worcester and Framingham State University students will finish out the spring semester remotely, the schools have announced.
One private practice healthcare office in Worcester believes it has found the right way to treat patients while minimizing interaction.
The fire broke out in a home late Monday night near Shrewsbury Street.
A shred of good news came Monday when Worcester officials reported that four people being tested for COVID-19 tested negative.
Philosophy professor Nalin Ranasinghe, 59, died Friday while flying back to Massachusetts from India.
Curfews, suspension of liquor sales, driving bans. All could happen under local emergency declarations, according to Massachusetts law.
Drivers near the Route 146 interchange will see slowdowns Monday morning.
With all school closed until April 7, Worcester has set up a program to get meals to students. See a map of where to get it.
The latest person to test positive in Worcester for COVID-19 is in isolation. Four others are waiting on test results.
The cause of the man's death was unknown, but he will be tested for the coronavirus because he had been sick in recent days.
In addition to Worcester's first new coronavirus case, officials announced more people are being tested for the virus.
Campgrounds and visitor centers across Massachusetts shut down on Saturday until at least April.
The closure comes amid a wave of similar announcements as the new coronavirus sweeps across Massachusetts.
The state's most popular brewery has announced major changes: no draft service, bring your own pens, credit cards only.
Educates Attendees About Stroke Risks, Warning Signs
Clark officials had said as recently as Wednesday that school would go on. That changed Thursday night.