Community Corner

Imaz Wright ID’d As 38th And Chicago Fatal Shooting Victim

According to the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, 30-year-old Imaz Wright died of multiple gunshot wounds.

(CBS News)

March 11, 2021

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Hennepin County officials have identified the man who was fatally shot at 38th Street and Chicago Avenue on Saturday.

Find out what's happening in Minneapolisfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

According to the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, 30-year-old Imaz Wright died of multiple gunshot wounds.

The Minneapolis Police Department says officers responded to ShotSpotter activation around 6 p.m. on Saturday. When they arrived at the scene near the George Floyd memorial, they were told the victims had already been transported.

Find out what's happening in Minneapolisfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

Read more at CBS Minnesota