Crime & Safety
Manhunt For N.J. Murder Suspect Who Allegedly Left Dead Man In Jeep
A manhunt is underway for a suspect who left dead man in a Jeep on a public street right after a crash.

A manhunt is underway for suspect who left a dead man in his Jeep after it crashed on a public street Friday, according to authorities.
The incident is being investigated "as a homicide" after the man, whom authorities have not identified, was found, according to northjersey.com.
The man was found dead in his Jeep after it crashed into a utility pole on Broadway in Paterson, police said. The vehicle was registered out of Stanhope in Sussex County, according to nj.com.
Find out what's happening in Waynefor free with the latest updates from Patch.
The man who was found dead had been the victim of a gunshot wound after authorities initially said they were looking into the possibility that he had a drug overdose, according to northjersey.com.
The victim, who was a white male in his 20s or 30s, was alone in the vehicle at the time of the crash, according to the report.
Find out what's happening in Waynefor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.