Crime & Safety
Three East Providence Men Charged in Connection With Incident at Bowling Alley
Three men allegedly confronted another man outside East Providence Lanes.

Three East Providence men have been charged in connection with an incident outside a bowling alley Thursday night, June 23.
Police responded to East Providence Lanes at 11:35 p.m. in response to a call about vandalism to a red 1970s Chevrolet Chevelle. A man told police that a group of males had approached his car and tried to jump him, according to a police report.
The man said he had been bowling with friends in a lane next to a group that was highly intoxicated, according to the report. They asked for a lane change, which was not granted, played a few games, then eventually left.
Find out what's happening in East Providencefor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Once the man got into his car, he said three men surrounded his car and one took a swing in the driver's seat window. Then the man said he heard a loud noise at the rear of his car. He got out and noticed damage to his rear fender.
The bowling alley provided video to police that showed a group of males chasing the Chevelle, according to the report. Two of the men were argumentative and taken into custody. Once at the station, Justin A. Priestly dropped a knife, according to the report.
Find out what's happening in East Providencefor free with the latest updates from Patch.
Priestly, who lives at 65 Benedict St., has been charged with vandalism/malicious injury to property, disorderly conduct, weapons other than firearms. Joshua Vincent Ridondo of 130 Halleck Ave. has been charged with obstructing an officer in the execution of duty and disorderly conduct. And David Vincent Salgueiro of 82 North Carpenter St. has also been charged with obstructing an officer in the execution of duty and disorderly conduct.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.