Crime & Safety

One Of Five Home-Invasion Suspects ID'd By Petaluma Police

The 26-year-old woman is sought by police along with her four alleged accomplices for the Tuesday night robbery.

PETALUMA, CA - Petaluma police have identified one of the five suspects of a home invasion robbery on Tuesday night.

Elena Celeste Wilson, 26, also known as “Trey,” is believed to be living in Concord but has no permanent address, Sgt. Ed Crosby said. Police released three photos of her but said her hair may have been nearly shaved off, Crosby said.

There is a warrant for her arrest for robbery, burglary, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, vehicle theft and possession of stolen property, Crosby said.

Find out what's happening in Sonoma Valleyfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

The home invasion robbery occurred in the 800 block of Rancho Way.

The residents said the suspects demanded heroin, bound them, slashed one of them with a knife, stole a television and stereo speakers and loaded them into the bed of a truck, Crosby said.

Find out what's happening in Sonoma Valleyfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

A fifth suspect stole a white Ford Mustang convertible from the residence, Crosby said. The car was found later on Marian Way in Petaluma. A Petaluma patrol officer stopped a white truck near the intersection of Park and Caulfield lanes around 8:50 p.m. Tuesday.

Four male suspects fled the truck and jumped over fences of backyards, Crosby said. Police then determined the truck containing the television and speakers had been stolen from Concord.

Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call detective Joe Stemmer at (707) 778-4532.

--Bay City News

Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.