Crime & Safety
South Orange Police Blotter: Intoxication Arrests
The following arrest information was supplied by the South Orange police department. It does not indicate a conviction.

- Paul Ciambruschini, a 31 year old Maplewood resident, was arrested on March 2, at approximately 2:30 a.m.. He was charged with possession of a weapon and disorderly conduct after officers responded to a call on First St. of an intoxicated person waving a knife while in the street. Ciambruschini was apprehended at the scene, given medical attention and processed accordingly.
- A woman stated that on March 3, at approximately 11 p.m., her 2007 Mercedes was stolen while she left it running with the keys in the ignition front of 319 South Orange Ave.
- A Harding Dr. resident said that sometime on March 3, someone removed two packages from his front door containing a pair of boots and a headset.
- A Prospect St. resident said that sometime between 10 p.m. and midnight on March 3, someone entered her residence through a side basement window. The victim said that she noticed the dryer vent had been damaged and the window unlocked. Once inside, the burgler stole an iPad and an iPhone from the dining room table.
- Nicole Murphy, a 38 year old East Orange resident, was arrested on March 5, at approximately 3:30 a.m., after an officer recognized her from prior incidents involving harassments and realized she had given false information as to her identity. When confronted by the officer, she continued to give false information. Murphy was placed under arrest without incident and processed accordingly.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.