Community Corner

ICYMI: Two Men Charged With Attempting To Break Into Syosset Home: Cops

Check out this story reported last week on Syosset Patch.

In case you missed it, here's a story that appeared last week in Syosset Patch:

SYOSSET, NY - Two Brooklyn men were arrested recently for attempted to break into a Syosset home in May, according to Nassau Police.

According the detectives, 17-year-old Jonathan Hernandez and 22-year-old Christopher Castaneda attempted to gain entry into a Honey Drive home on May 15 at about 11 p.m., police said.

Find out what's happening in Syossetfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

The two tried to enter the house through a side window, police said. Nothing was stolen during the incident.

Click here to read the full story.

Find out what's happening in Syossetfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.