Crime & Safety

Concord Man Pleads Guilty, Again, To Child Sexual Abuse Images: U.S. District Court Roundup

Goffstown man gets 8 years for guns, drugs; Dominican national pumped 10+ kilos of meth into NH, Mass.; fentanyl dealer gets 80 months.

David Dolloff, previously convicted in 2015, subscribed to a “Netflix-style” dark web streaming service, and Concord cops found him in possession of a thumb drive with close to 500 images, along with a digital business card with his name and photo.
David Dolloff, previously convicted in 2015, subscribed to a “Netflix-style” dark web streaming service, and Concord cops found him in possession of a thumb drive with close to 500 images, along with a digital business card with his name and photo. (Concord Police Department)

CONCORD, NH — The following information was released by the U.S. Attorney’s Office recently.

Michael Savard, 40, of Colebrook, was sentenced to 80 months in prison and five years of supervised release on Aug. 17 for conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute fentanyl. He was one of several New Hampshire-based redistributors of the drug, working with dealers in Lawrence, Massachusetts, who used social media and messaging apps to move the drugs. Across a six-month period in 2023, he bought half a kilo of fentanyl and resold it to customers. The case was brought by New Hampshire’s Homeland Security Task Force.

On Aug. 13, Old Dutch Mustard entered into a consent decree to implement comprehensive water pollution compliance after violating the Clean Water Act at its Greenville facility by discharging acidic pollutants into the Souhegan River across more than 1,700 days between November 2019 and February. Old Dutch Mustard will improve its monitoring “to provide for real-time data, thoroughly investigate any future discharges to determine their cause, and implement corrective measures to stop them,” according to officials. In April, the company’s owner, Charles Santich, was sentenced to 18 months in prison, and the company was ordered to pay a $1.5 million fine. Read more about this case here: Owner Of Old Dutch Mustard Co. Pleads Guilty To Violating The Clean Water Act By Polluting The Souhegan River

Find out what's happening in Concordfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

A Dominican drug trafficker and a national in the country illegally was sentenced to 15 years in prison for conspiracy to distribute and intent to distribute on Aug. 11. Alexander Aguasvivas-Pena, 32, as well as others, “pumped huge quantities of methamphetamine and other dangerous drugs” — more than 10 kilos in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts, officials said.

Editor’s note: This post was derived from information provided by the U.S. Attorney’s Office. Unless noted, information does not constitute a conviction. This link explains how to request the removal of a name from New Hampshire Patch police reports.

Find out what's happening in Concordfor free with the latest updates from Patch.

David Dolloff, 50, of Concord, pleaded guilty to a single count of possession of child sexual abuse material on Aug. 11. He was indicted by a federal grand jury in January. In July 2025, federal officials began an investigation of Dolloff after learning he had subscribed to a “Netflix-style” website on the dark web streaming child pornography. Concord police found him in possession of a thumb drive with close to 500 images along with a digital business card of his name and picture. Dolloff was previously convicted of child sexual abuse images in Hillsborough County in 2015. Dolloff faces a minimum term of 10 years in prison, although a district court judge will impose the sentence, a statement said.

A man from Maine, Michel D’Angelo, 46, was indicted earlier this month on an escape from custody charge. On July 18, he was accused of leaving the Hampshire House Residential Reentry Center in Manchester without permission. He faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

A man from Massachusetts was indicted on an armed bank robbery charge on Aug. 5. Joseph Sawyer, 52, was accused of using a gun to rob the St. Mary’s Bank at 4 Northwest Boulevard in Nashua. He faces 25 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Along with Nashua police, officers and troopers from New York and New Jersey assisted with the investigation. Read more about this case here: Nashua Police Seek Tips After St. Mary’s Bank Is Robbed By Man With A Firearm

On Aug. 3, a man from Goffstown was sentenced to more than eight years in prison on gun and drug charges. Mark Williams, 45, was involved in a single-vehicle crash in town in October 2023. Before police arrived, he walked away from the scene — leaving a loaded 9 mm handgun as well as 41 grams of meth, 73 grams of cocaine, and 452 grams of fentanyl in the vehicle involved in the crash. A couple of weeks later, police arrested him, and he has been in custody since. After serving his time, Williams will be on supervised release for four years.

A man from New York was sentenced to three years in prison in late July after an armed robbery in Londonderry. Zaire Braddock, 21, worked with four co-conspirators to rob a local business in 2025. He threatened the victim with a box cutter while he and others stole merchandise from the business. Along with Londonderry and New Hampshire State Police, New York City police assisted with the case.

Do you have a news tip? Email it to tony.schinella@patch.com. View videos on Tony Schinella's YouTube or Rumble channels. Patch in New Hampshire is now in 227 communities and neighborhoods — and expanding every day. Also, follow Patch on Google Discover.

Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.