The Orlando man was traveling 30 miles over the speed limit before the crash, authorities said.
The defendant was found guilty of first-degree murder, among other charges.
Two of the shootings, believed to be separate incidents, occurred on the same day.
"I was trying to kill both of us, he died, and I didn't...He's dead and I'm alive," she told 911 operators two days after the incident.
The 34-year-old is from West Milford, Passaic County, but was last seen in Morris County, officials said.
The suspect would "forcibly" rip chains off of women's necks before escaping via electric scooter, police said. One victim was hospitalized.
Footage acquired by News12 New Jersey shows the bear opening the driver's door of a car parked outside a residence.
A nearly year-long investigation has led police to the suspect.
A months-long investigation led police to the suspect, who faces attempted murder, assault, and robbery charges.
One suspect is accused of allowing the thieves to use her car and phone in exchange for "kickbacks."
The two adult accomplices face child endangerment and shoplifting charges.
Police believe the accused tried to kill her autistic son before attempting suicide, officials said.
Last week's stabbings were over an eggplant sandwich order from four years ago, according to reports.
In addition to assaulting drivers and damaging bus, the accused didn't pay his bus fares, authorities said.
An investigation determined that both shootings occurred in the same area, police said.
More than $13,000 of suspected prostitution money was recovered, according to authorities.
In addition to the prison sentence, the accused has to pay tens of thousands of dollars in restitution.
Several pounds of drugs were seized, along with nearly $100,000.
The accused faces several charges and decades of prison time.
Three drownings were reported in one county this weekend, two of them fatal.
This is the third drowning incident reported this weekend in the area.
The three victims were standing on the roadway before the fatal collision.
Witnesses said they unsuccessfully tried to remove the teen from the water, according to authorities.
The boy was unaccompanied by an adult at the time of the incident, according to authorities.
Scammers are using "Wayne Township" as the caller ID, according to police.
The collision occurred early Thursday morning, according to police.
The child was pronounced dead after police arrived at the scene.
The man was left on the sidewalk after suffering a gunshot wound, police said.
The five-year-old boy was found unresponsive in the pool, according to witnesses.
The accused faces up to 15 years in prison, according to prosecutors.
The victim was found unresponsive in the middle of the street before being brought to a hospital, officials said.
The accused was also in possession of phony government documents, police said.
Darius Matylewich, 29, was charged with coercion and enticement of a minor after sexually exploiting an 11-year-old Wayne girl.
According to authorities, the accused sexually assaulted the child several times over two years.
This is not the first time the suspect has reportedly threatened restaurant employees with a knife, according to Wayne Police.
Police said that the suspect was using "explicit language" regarding the arresting officers' race, sexuality, and families.
In 2020, two women came out and reported the assaults, which occurred between 2004 and 2008.
The shopping center has reopened, except for the food court, as of 3:30 p.m. Sunday.