Developer Jason Julian still reportedly faces other charges in the illegal dumping and corruption case.
As a precaution, Fairfield police are "in contact with Federal authorities who have been actively monitoring global intelligence..."
The blaze, which started with an unattended lit candle, was reported Sunday night.
Surveillance video reportedly shows the incident, which occurred last week on the Post Road in Southport.
Police arrested a suspect, who they said sexually assaulted the woman while she was under sedation.
A search of the suspect's home reportedly revealed he had guns and police badges, among other items.
Bartlett, the town's former public works superintendent, was already serving prison time in connection with another aspect of the case.
The defendant was arrested by Greenwich police in 2022.
The inspector is accused of evading responsibility after hitting a 17-year-old bicyclist in Bridgeport.
The 170-acre park has been plagued by vandalism, and illegal drinking and swimming in recent months, according to officials.
The firetruck was significantly damaged on its left side and will be removed from service until it is repaired.
The smash-and-grab burglary occurred over the weekend, according to Fairfield police.
A Long Island man has filed a lawsuit against a developer for building a home on his Fairfield land without authorization.
Bartlett, the former DPW superintendent, was convicted of illegal dumping of toxic material from Owen Fish Pond.
Newtown resident Meghan Rice, who was working as a nanny at the time, was arrested on a warrant Monday in connection with the fatal crash.
Raveis, 45, was struck and killed by a vehicle while she was walking on Redding Road in Fairfield on June 23.
The hit-and-run crash occurred Friday night, and the Fairfield boater, whose vessel was struck, suffered a minor injury, authorities said.
Scott Bartlett was convicted in May in connection with the Fairfield fill pile case.
A number of juveniles have been arrested following disturbances at Fairfield beaches in recent weeks, according to police. Click for video.
No injuries were reported in the April 15 incident.
The suspect is accused of firing two gunshots at a vehicle, according to authorities.
The incident occurred Saturday in the Reef Road area, according to Fairfield police.
Police have received more than a half-dozen complaints about home windows in Fairfield damaged by BB guns.
A judge issued that order during Friday's arraignment of Glorianne Lagnese.
Last month, 48 dogs and cats were seized from a Steep Hill Road home, which led to last week's arrest of the homeowner.
What was going to be two trials, one of which recently ended, will now be at least three more trials, a judge reportedly ruled this week.
Dozens of dogs and cats were seized by Fairfield police from the suspect's home, which was deemed "uninhabitable."
In the first of two fill pile trials, Scott Bartlett was found guilty of all but one charge; Brian Carey was found not guilty in the case.
Former Fairfield town officials Scott Bartlett and Brian Carey are on trial for their alleged roles in the fill pile illegal dumping case.
Fairfield police said surveillance video shows that the incident did not happen.
The incident occurred Wednesday afternoon in the parking lot of TJ Maxx at 425 Tunxis Hill Cutoff.
The incident occurred Tuesday night at the Wells Fargo on Black Rock Turnpike near Stillson Road, according to police.
The incident occurred during a fight last week at the Hillcrest Middle School carnival, according to authorities.
No injuries were reported in the incident on Villa Avenue.
The blaze was reported Friday afternoon, according to authorities.
Police are investigating the crash but it is not believed to be a criminal incident, according to authorities.
Scott Bartlett, Fairfield's former Public Works Superintendent, turned down the deal on Thursday.
Brian Carey, who served as interim Public Works Director, reportedly turned down a plea deal and will go to trial.
The incident reportedly occurred on I-95 southbound near Exit 19.
State police have launched an investigation and arrested a dealer at the company in connection with an alleged $47,000 blackjack scam.